Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
We want you to be happy every time you shop with us. There may be occasions where you may want to return items to us:
- If you have received an incorrect order
- If your order has been damaged in the post
Returning an item
- Complete our returns form including full details of the reason for return. A link to this form can be found at the bottom of this page
- Wrap the item in its original packaging or packaging to ensure the item reaches us in a resaleable condition
- Please include all original documentation as this will include details we need to process the return such as order number. In the case of an incorrect order please include details of the original goods required if these are not the ones stated on the delivery note. Send the package with the completed returns form to: Teaching Expertise, 46 New Park Street, Devizes SN10 1DT
- We will inform you by email or telephone when we have processed your refund
For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. If the product gets lost in the post and we do not receive it back we will not be able to refund you.
Postage and delivery refunds
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will be happy to refund your costs in returning it to us. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working days cooling-off period (see “Your statutory rights below”), you are required to pay any postage or delivery charges incurred in returning the goods to us. We will also add an administration charge of £5 where you are withdrawing from your purchase within this cooling-off period.
Please click here to download our returns form.
Your statutory rights
Cooling off period
Under ‘The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No. 2334)’ you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of books within 7 working days of receipt. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of magazines and binders, unless it is an incorrect order or the products are damaged.