22 June 2006
Click Here to download the 2006 Conference Brochure (536k pdf)
The varied programme of workshops at the TEx conference will enable you to make dramatic improvements in learning and performance. The teachers and practitioners that will be presenting have collectively published over 60 books. More importantly, their work is focused on developing effective learning, coaching and management, with practical school strategies that create results.
- Teach smarter, happier and more self-reliant children
- Give your pupils the valuable skill of learning how to learn
- Expand your pupils’ thinking with Mind Maps
- Make learning fun, easy and effective
- Improve learning effectiveness through accelerated learning techniques
- Uncover powerful staff development skills
- Gain inspiration and potent ideas that will last for years
- Find fresh enthusiasm and energy for your work
- Boost your own self-confidence and learning ability
There are significant price discounts for TEx subscribers and FREE personal subscriptions for all non-subscribers who attend the conference. There are also preferential accommodation rates at the conference hotel, which has extensive leisure facilities.
Opportunity is knocking at your door. Renew, refresh and revitalise yourself and your staff with smart, cost-effective CPD.
“The voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes….”
A wide choice of themes workshops for schools and teachers will cover topics such as creativity, learning to learn, thinking skills, coaching and mentoring, team teaching, managing teams, managing behaviour, NLP for teachers and motivation.
|2006 Conference Rates|
|TEx Subscriber Rate||£210 + VAT|