Hear from Alison Oliver, Director of Sport, Youth Sport Trust who will reveal the direction of PESSYP strategy in the new political landscape and help you align your practice to expectations.
Katie Donovon, International Student Engagement Programmes, Endicott College, and Consultant, Youth Sport Trust will give you top tips for motivating all abilities, inspiring your pupils to get involved and placing them at the centre of their learning.
Crichton Casbon, former PE Adviser, QCA and creator of the APP guidelines will show you how to apply APP to PE for more powerful assessment in your school.
We are also pleased to welcome leading practioner Emma Hewitt, PE Teacher, Parkwood Academy who will share her secrets to success for raising girls participation so you can head straight back to school and implement tried and tested strategies.
Plus, don’t miss the chance to meet and question Alec Stewart OBE, former Captain of the England Cricket Team! Alec will help you develop and encourage fair play amongst your students, as well as providing inspiration to help you develop top sportsmen
This conference will help you to:
- Meet inspection criteria and create ‘outstanding’ lessons
- Develop innovative schemes of work that meet the needs of all your pupils
- Boost pupil progress through applying the principals of the APP framework
- Effectively use AfL strategies to support learning and raise achievement
- Incorporate ICT into your provision to improve pupil performance
Who should attend?
- Heads of PE
- Directors of PE
- PE Teachers
- PE Co-ordinators
- School Sports Co-ordinators
- Deputy and Assistant
- Partnership Development
- LA PE Advisors
- Local Authority Education Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.