Early Years Update brings together essential news and information in a concise and practical format, ensuring you stay up-to-date with all the latest thinking in your area. Published 10 times a year, Early Years Update covers a variety of topics from developing curriculum provision to the broader issues of child development, pedagogy and working with other professionals.
Providing high quality education and childcare as well as building strong partnerships with parents and other professionals in a childcare’s centre, school, nursery or pre-school is a demanding task. Since September we have all been actively involved in making the Early Years Foundation Stage a reality to develop best practice and improve outcomes for children. At Early Years Update our aim is to help you in this process by providing a newsletter that is both current and topical, thereby helping you to keep up-to-date with all the important issues in the early years field.
Every month Early Years Update:
- Includes examples of quality practice to help you reflect on your own work
- Looks at practical ways to fulfil the commitments of the EYFS for children of different ages
- Gives practical advice on how to address a range of management issues crucial to the successful delivery of high quality services for children and families
- Provides you with a synopsis of the key issues and research pertinent to young children’s welfare, learning and development, highlighting how these may impact on you as an early years provider
- Keeps you up to date with resources, reports, consultations, projects and initiatives to support your ongoing professional development
- Reviews the latest publications in the early years field
- Provides information on training events, seminars and conferences taking place around the country.
Here are just a few of the key issues associatied with providing high quality learning and welfare for young children in the EYFS that will be included in articles over the coming year:
- Providing quality for children under three – indoors and out
- Supporting young children’s emotional wellbeing
- Encouraging boys to write
- Practical opportunities for problem solving, reasoning and numeracy
- Supporting child initiated learning through continuous provision
- Providing opportunities for young children to be creative and critical thinkers
- Developing effective partnerships with parents
- The role of Children’s Centre teacher
To experience for yourself the benefits a subscription to Early Years Update can bring, why not subscribe now risk free? If you are not entirely satisfied at any stage of your subscription you can cancel and receive a refund on all un-mailed issues.
Subscribe for two years and save 50% on your second year! (2 year prices below include 50% discount)
TO GET THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OPTIMUS EDUCATION