The Government wants ‘every school and college, including primary schools, to have a business partner’. We are delighted to welcome John Edmunds from the Employer Partnership division,DCSF, who will outline how you can successfully achieve stronger partnerships with employers.
You will hear from leading, innovative schools such as award winners for excellence in employer engagement, Freebrough Specialist Engineering College. Jackie Hampton, their Partnership Manager will help you create a ‘menu’ so employers can see exactly where they can be involved, increasing the quantity and quality of engagement in your school.
Employers such as Michael Gray, Gernal Manager, Hyatt Hotels will aslo be on hand to offer their perspective, answer your questions and help you find solutions to building and sustaining relationships with employers.
Benefits of attending:
– Develop a successful strategy to build stronger partnerships with employers
– Receive practical tips for sustaining relationships with employers
– Achieve long-term engagement with your business partners
– Effectively match employer engagement acitivities with the learning needs of your students
Who should attend?
– Heads of Employer Engagement – Deputy Headteachers – 14-19 Managers and Co-ordinators – Extended Schools Co-ordinators – Bursars – Business and Enterprise Co-ordinators – Work-related Learning Co-ordinators
Click here to book your place now.
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.