All aspects of effective transfer and transition are covered in this conference – specifically,the Five Transfer Bridges (Administrative, User-Friendly, Curriculum Continuity, Teaching and Learning, Exploring and Explaining).
Experienced workshop leaders such as Jenny Symonds from the University of Cambridge will be joining us to show you how to design a developmentally appropriate transition strategy. Other practical workshops will help you to design and run stimulating induction days for your new intake, and how to maintain effective relationships with their parents and carers.
The knowledge and experience in this conference will help you return to school, review and improve your arrangements and provision in each of these areas and help your colleagues as they begin work with a new year 7.
Benefits of attending this conference:
- Identify and support pupils at risk during transfer and transition
- Develop innovative curriculum bridging units to provide continuity
- Create positive learning environments to improve attainment after transition
- Design and run stimulating and engaging induction days
- Prevent anxiety and disengagement in learning after transfer
- Maintain effective relationships with high numbers of feeder schools
Who should attend:
- Transition Co-ordinators
- Heads of Year 7
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Year 7 Learning Co-ordinators
- Heads of Student Progress
- School Improvement Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.