Gifted & Talented Update newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest national and regional G&T initiatives, in addition to giving you the opportunity to learn from examples of good G&T practice and read guidance from your peers working with gifted and talented students
Published 10 times a year Gifted & Talented Update is a unique resource written for G&T Coordinators and leading teachers to support you in your role. It provides readers with all that is new, recommended, interesting, controversial and useful for professionals with an interest in the management and development of G&T provision.
If you are a G&T coordinator or a leading teacher, it is essential that you keep up to date with new initiatives and guidance. You are responsible for taking forward your school, or cluster of schools, in providing high quality education for gifted and talented children and young people, this is where Gifted & Talented Update can help.
This easy to digest publication will support you by allowing you to:
- Share the experience of your peers through case studies and interviews that highlight examples of best practice
- Keep up to date with the latest research and policy developments – we bring you the facts and report on the latest professional research and best practice in schools
- Learn from the experience of G&T specialists and researchers – read their top tips and suggestions for real improvements you can make in your school
- Share ideas from your region, school and classroom – we give you the opportunity to share your own knowledge, experiences and self-evaluation techniques with other professionals
- Keep in touch with the work of other G&T coordinators – many articles are written by teachers who have real experience of the work involved
- Find out about valuable resources and websites.
Here is what a few of our subscribers have to say:
“An up to date, informative and inspiring read full of practical and thought provoking articles.”Janet Gaskell, Teacher Adviser, Lancashire LA
“The research is cutting edge and we have used many of the ideas in it to good effect for our children’s learning.” David Hennessey, Headteacher, SS Peter and Paul RC Primary School
“Filled with interesting case studies and ideas which I have used or adapted in my own school. It has been particularly helpful for stimulating ideas for stretching G&T students.” Liz Eves, G&T Coordinator, Broadwater School
To experience for yourself the benefits a subscription to Gifted & Talented Update can bring, why not subscribe now risk free? Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, simply return the invoice you recieve to us marked ‘cancel’ and a full refund is given on all un-mailed issues.
Subscribe for two years and save a massive 50% on your second year! (two year prices below include 50% discount)
TO GET THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OPTIMUS EDUCATION