This school resource tackles the issues that those with leadership positions in schools face. It contains worksheets, guides and 20-minute activities designed to help middle leaders develop practical and straightforward procedures that will make a contribution to teaching and learning within their school
This helpful handbook includes practical guidance, models, step-by-step guides and templates that support middle leaders to:
- adopt a strategic approach in their management
- lead improvement projects
- implement development and action plans
- identify and build on good practice
- direct others’ learning
- carry out effective evidence-based practice
- develop their department as a team.
Improve your Leadership Skills is a valuable resource for:
- Pastoral leaders
- Key stage leaders/managers
- Heads of PSHE and other heads of department
- Project managers in leadership roles not directly attached to a curriculum subject
The handbook covers the following areas:
Section 1: Strategic leadership of the subject
Section 2: Leading and managing people
Section 3: Leading and managing the curriculum
Section 4: Improving communications
Section 5: Improving your management of resources
Section 6: Responding to and developing policy
Section 7: Quality monitoring in the subject
Order a copy risk-free today!
Our system is unable to take multiple orders at the present time. If you want to buy a single product, please use the form below.
Want to order more than one of our books? Please call us on 020 7954 3474 or email [email protected] stating which books you want to buy and quantities.
TO GET THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OPTIMUS EDUCATION