We are delighted to welcome Jonathan Baggaley, Education and Professional Development Team Coordinator, CEOP, who will provide an overview of the most recent changes and developments within online child protection.
You will also hear from John Carr OBE, Secretary, Children’s Charities’ Coalition on Internet Safety (CHIS), one of the world’s leading authorities on children’s use of the internet and new technologies. John will examine current trends in ICT to help you navigate the future to stay one step ahead.
Leading education lawyer Mark Blois, Head of Education Law, Browne Jacobson LLP will clearly define your statutory obligations for safeguarding students online, examining the intersection of child protection and requirements for online safety.
Attend this conference to:
- Gain a timely update from CEOP on the latest developments in online child protection
- Understand your legal obligations for safeguarding students online
- Tackle and manage cyberbullying within and beyond the school gates
- Take action against the problems of web enabled mobile devices to combat mobile phone bullying and sexting
- Strengthen your relationships with parents and empower them to take responsibility for their children’s internet use at home
Who should attend?
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Child Protection Officers
- Heads of ICT
- Co-ordinators and
- Pastoral Managers
- Local Authority
- Education Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.