GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH AND TRAVEL!
Academics is on of the largest suppliers of classroom and management staff to schools in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Western trained teachers are required to fill a primary positions in this large national school in Abu Dhabi. You will work in a school offering the internationally recognised, Primary Years Program (PYP) to predominately local children. Only opened in 2002, you are blessed with the latest facilities and resources to conduct your teaching. Year levels are from Year 1 to Year 4.
Opportunities exist for those travelling both as a single teacher or one with dependents. Those travelling with a family can expect to be provided furnished accommodation, utilities subsidy and tuition fees for up to two children.
To be short listed for an interview you must meet the following requirements
1. Hold a western tertiary teaching qualification (eg. M.Ed, B.Ed, PGCE (with QTS). A Diploma of Primary Teaching alone isn’t sufficient.
2. Hold a western passport and have English as your first/native language
3. Have a minimum two years full time related teaching experience post qualification
4. Be under the age of 60 prior to starting employment.
5. Be in a position to start orientation from mid to late August 2011 before the new academic year commences in September 2011.
6. Provide details of at least two relevant referees that can be contacted to support your application for work.
An attractive package consisting of the following is being offered to selected teachers
1. A tax free monthly salary up to 13,000AED ($3,500AUD/$4500NZD/GBP 2200)
2. Furnished accommodation and utilities allowance
3. Annual return flights each academic year
4. Resident work visa
5. Government medical cover whilst in the UAE
6. End of contract gratuity as per UAE laws (4 weeks pay)
If you meet the above criteria than an updated CV with a recent/professional photo is required.
Coloured copies of your teaching certificate and academic transcripts are also recommended at time of application to allow for a quicker process should you be successful at the interview.
Note/ Teaching certificate will need to be attested prior to arriving in the UAE.
Apply to this position now by calling Michael S on (+61 3) 96078520 or sending your CV/resume to email@example.com
Academics is a Quality Mark agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB.
To view all Academics vacancies, please visit www.academicsltd.co.uk where you can quickly upload your CV or register online.
Apply now at