We are delighted to welcome Keith Harris, Senior Advisor for Assessment and Personalisation at the National Strategies. Keith will be there to outline how schools should be using APP to raise standards and help you understand where APP fits into the bigger picture of assessment and whole school improvement. He will also show you how you can use APP to develop a culture of personalised learning.
We will also be welcoming Crichton Casbon, former Curriculum Advisor at the QCDA, to show you how to help colleagues use APP accurately and consistently to improve teaching and learning. As a creator of the APP guidelines, Crichton will give you an exclusive insight into how APP can be used to make successful interventions in the classroom, and will provide helpful practical strategies for collecting, recording and reporting APP data.
This conference will help you to:
- Help colleagues use APP to inform teaching and learning and make two levels of progress with students
- Develop a consistent approach to APP amongst staff by leading high quality teacher training
- Find out how to make APP fit in with your current assessment process to minimise the workload for teachers
- Develop a strategic action plan for using APP data to raise 5 A*- C in English and Maths
- Pick up tips on developing Schemes of Work that support APP assessment
Who should attend?
- Assessment coordinators
- Heads of Department
- Classroom teachers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Directors of Learning and Teaching
- Assistant Headteachers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.