You will have the opportunity to meet and question Sir Alan Steer on the recommendations that he has put forward in his report. Sir Alan will be delivering a keynote speech on the powers and disciplines available to schools and how they should be putting them into practice.
In addition you will be able to attend interactive seminar session on implementing a family SEAL programme in your school. Family SEAL offers a new way of engaging parents and involving them in their children’s social and emotional learning. Other practical seminar sessions include, developing nurture groups, utilising learning mentors and exploring the powers to confiscate and restrain.
Benefits of attending:
- Develop an effective whole-school behaviour policy
- Gain strategies for working in partnership successfully
- Take away techniques for identifying vulnerable pupils
- Receive practical advice for implementing a family SEAL programme
- Reflect on current practice and plan future ideas and strategies
Who should attend:
- Headteachers & Deputy Headteachers
- Safer Schools Co-ordinators
- SEAL Coordinators
- Attendance Coordinators
- Behaviour Improvement Programme (BIP) Co-ordinators
- School Liaison Officers
- Youth Inclusion Support Panels (YISPs)
- Behaviour Education Support Teams (BESTs)
- Education Welfare Officers
- Adolescent Mental Health Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.