School Financial Management is the recommended read for all school financial managers, school bursars and headteachers, written specifically to help school leadership teams manage their school finances effectively
Published 10 times a year, School Financial Management rounds up the latest news and updates, illustrates school financial issues explaining context and rationale and provides stimulating perspective from other school practitioners.
This easy to digest publication will help you to:
- Implement financial management and reporting techniques with greater confidence and consistency
- Devise an effective ICT financial strategy so your school will make the best use of resources whilst fulfilling the curriculum needs of pupils
- Prepare capital building plans to ensure sufficient standards of safety and maintenace are achieved
- Support staff structure so you can accurately allocate future costs for temporary staff cover
- Use cash-flow management tools to ensure the effective allocation and accounting of your school’s finances
- Improve the role of bursar/ school finance officer by explaining the latest professional development courses, conferences and resources.
Here is what a few of our subscribers have to say:
“An all you need to know guide for anyone working within school finance.” Sue Keltham, Business Manager, Caverstede Early Years Centre
“A very useful newsletter with interesting and practical articles and very useful ‘heads up’ on sources of external funding.” Tracy Doyle, Bursar, George Mitchell School
” It gives me confidence in my knowledge, addressing cutting edge issues and often targeting extremely relevant and contemporary issues directly related to the school business environment.” Julie Dunne, Business Manager, Great Bowden C of E Primary School
To experience for yourself the benefits a subscription to School Financial Management can bring, why not subscribe now risk free? Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, simply return the invoice you recieve to us marked ‘cancel’ and a full refund is given on all un-mailed issues.
Subscribe for two years and save a massive 50% on your second year! (two year prices below include 50% discount)
TO GET THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OPTIMUS EDUCATION