We delighted to welcome Christine Dickson, Managing Director, Centre for Education and Finance Management who will be joining us to deliver a keynote speech on school and academy budgets from 2011-2014. Christine will explore issues such as funding levels, maintaining standards and the impact on local authorities, schools and academies.
We will also be joined by Paul Ainsworth, Vice Principal, Belvoir High School. Paul will discuss the changing face of partnerships under the new government and how this will impact on the efforts of School Business Manager’s to develop greater efficiency in a climate of impending school budget cuts.
Attend this conference to:
- Take away valuable information on the latest grants available to schools in 2011
- Successfully manage support staff and performance management processes
- Manage the legal implications of staff redundancies and restructuring your workforce
- Deliver ICT provision at minimum cost to ensure efficiency savings
- Understand the impact of Academy status on the role of the School Business Manager
- Witness a step- by-step guide to writing a successful bid
Who should attend:
- School Business Managers & Directors
- Deputy Business Managers
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Personnel Managers
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Managers
- Local Authority Funding Officers
- Sustainable School Co-ordinators
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.