We are pleased to welcome Sonia Blandford, Director of the Achievement for All project, Sonia will be giving you the latest information on the national plans for Special Educational Needs.
A number of other experienced practitioners will also be sharing their expertise on how to restructure your department to make the most of resources on a restricted budget while continuing to deliver consistent, high-quality provision.
Attend this conference to:
- Implement time management techniques that allow you to fulfil all the requirements of your role including the large amount of paperwork involved
- Understand how best to deploy your TAs to make the most of your resources despite decreased funding
- Achieve an efficient information dissemination system that promotes communication between teaching staff and TAs
- Develop relationships and good communication channels with parents in order to manage their expectations and raise their confidence in the SEN system
- Uncover successful strategies for fulfilling statements on a reduced budget
Who should attend:
- Deputy Headteachers
- Heads of Pupil Referral Units
- Education Welfare Officers
- Special Needs Advisors
- Secondary School Leaders
- Heads of SEN Services in Local Authorities
- Learning Support Leaders
- Inclusion Coordinators
- School Improvement Officers
- SEN Advisory Officers
- Parent Partnership Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.