Tags: A to Z of Special Needs

The special needs adviser is a member of the advice and development team for your local authority.

They can offer support and encouragement to special needs coordinators, especially those who are new to the role. They will run courses, answer telephone queries and, depending on your local authority, visit you in school to give support. They have a responsibility to monitor SEN provision in schools across the authority’s area.

What is this?

What is this?

These icons allow you to do one of the following:

You can ‘socially bookmark’ this page. If you like this article and think others will be interested in it, you can add it to one of the sites on which web users share links. These are Digg, del.icio.us, Reddit, ma.gnolia, Newsvine or Furl.

Add a link to your Google homepage or ‘My Yahoo!’ page.

Search Technorati, Ice Rocket or PubSub to see if any bloggers have linked to this article.


| digg-3642128 | reddit-7654503 | magnoliacom-9256131 | newsvine-8130906 | furl-4293291 | google-8258780 | yahoo-1158531 | technorati-2377067 | icerocket-8343907 | pubsub-2770376