Tags: A to Z of Special Needs

This is the group responsible for making decisions about statutory assessment within the local authority.

The panel usually consists of one of a named officer, an educational psychologist or a special needs adviser plus other professionals. Requests for statements and funding for specialist equipment are submitted to this group. How often they meet will vary from one authority to another – sometimes it is as often as fortnightly.

What is this?

What is this?

These icons allow you to do one of the following:

You can ‘socially bookmark’ this page. If you like this article and think others will be interested in it, you can add it to one of the sites on which web users share links. These are Digg, del.icio.us, Reddit, ma.gnolia, Newsvine or Furl.

Add a link to your Google homepage or ‘My Yahoo!’ page.

Search Technorati, Ice Rocket or PubSub to see if any bloggers have linked to this article.


| digg-3348936 | reddit-8277614 | magnoliacom-7246022 | newsvine-3529803 | furl-6010509 | google-9337353 | yahoo-4387517 | technorati-3826124 | icerocket-9152688 | pubsub-2412340