We are delighted to welcome Vivienne Porritt from the Institute of Education to address the conference. Showing you how to effectively lead CPD, Vivienne will help you make the most of your school’s expertise.
In addition, all delegates will receive an update on the roll out of the Masters in Teaching and Learning. Several experienced CPD Leaders from across the country will run practical, informative and interactive workshops during the day.
This conference will help you to:
– Create a culture of sustainable, cost effective sharing of good practice
– Make your twilight training sessions popular and effective
– Adopt innovative approaches to sustainable CPD
– Measure the effect of your CPD on pupils’ learning
Who should attend?
– CPD Co-ordinators
– Directors of professional learning – Professional development leaders – Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
– School Improvement Officers
Click here to book your place now
PLUS: All delegates will be able to download exclusive speaker presentations to take back to school and use in training.