A well-timed joke is a special skill that can turn a stressed-out group of kids into a relaxed bunch, ready to learn and engage. There are so many silly jokes out there that are clean and can help with social dynamics inside and outside the classroom. Some types of fourth grade jokes we have are animal jokes, nature jokes, food jokes, education jokes, and more! So look no further, try out a few from our list of jokes, and see how many laughs you get today!
1. What kind of school do you go to if you’re an ice cream man?
2. What did the pen say to the pencil?
What's your point?
3. What did you learn in school today?
Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow!
4. How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom?
His keys were inside the piano!
5. What do you call a nosey pepper?
6. How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?
7. How does a scientist freshen his breath?
8. How do you talk to a giant?
Use big words.
9. How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch!
10. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
11. What building has the most stories?
The public library.
12. What type of music are balloons afraid of?
13. When you look for something, why is it always in the last place you look?
Because when you find it, you stop looking.
14. What photos does a turtle take?
15. What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?
A box of quackers!
16. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had so many problems.
17. Why do beets always win?
They are un-beet-able.
18. What did the hamburger name its baby?
19. What do you call a potato with gas?
20. What's a mummy's favorite kind of music?
21. Where do ribs go to dance?
They go to the meat ball.
22. Why didn't the dog want to play football?
It was a boxer.
23. Knock, knock
Donut open, it's a trick!
24. Why did the pig stop sunbathing?
He was bacon in the sun!
25. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because it wasn't peeling well.
26. Why are frogs so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!
27. What do you call a cow with a twitch?
28. Knock, knock
A little old lady.
A little old lady who?
Hey, you can yodel!
29. What button is impossible to unbutton?
A belly button.
30. Why did grandpa put wheels on his rocking chair?
He wanted to rock and roll!