Halloween is thought of as a spooky time of year. These jokes for kids are sure to drive away any bad luck or feelings this spooky season! With jokes varying from ghost jokes to vampire jokes and even witch jokes, you're sure to find clean, hilarious jokes that are sure to make your family laugh. Some can even be brain food for children who need to figure out the jokes.
Ghastly Ghost Jokes
One of the most popular monsters on Halloween is ghosts. If the child in your life is a fan of ghosts or chooses to dress up as a ghost for Halloween, entertain them with these spooky jokes.
1. Where do ghosts trick-or-treat?
2. What room do ghosts not need?
A living room.
3. Which ghost is the best dancer?
The Boogie Man!
4. What kind of mistakes do ghosts make?
5. What was the ghost's favorite party game?
6. What did one ghost say to the other?
Get a life!
7. What is a ghost's favorite dessert?
8. Where do baby ghosts stay during the day?
Witches are especially popular at Halloween thanks to their stories used to give children a fright! Little girls are often fans of witches as well! Instead of giving children a fright, you can be sure to give them a giggle with the silly jokes.
1. What sound do witches make when they eat cereal?
Snap, Crackle and Pop!
2. What do witches call for in hotel rooms?
3. What was the witch's favorite subject in school?
4. What do you call a witch's garage?
A broom closet.
5. What do you call witches that live together?
6. What is a witch with poison ivy called?
An itchy witchy.
Humerus Skeleton Jokes
Are you searching for some skeleton jokes for kids? These jokes are certain to tickle your child's funny bone!
1. What kind of jokes do skeletons tell?
2. How did the skeleton know the other was lying?
He could see right through him.
3. What did one skeleton say to the other?
"You're dead to me."
4. Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin.
5. Why did the skeleton climb up the tree?
Because a dog was after his bones.
6. What is a skeleton's favorite instrument?
Trom-bone. (or Sax-a-bone).
7. When do skeletons laugh?
When something tickles their funny bone.
8. What is a skeleton called who doesn't work?
Monster Jokes and More
Are you having a monster Halloween party and looking for jokes for you and your child to share? These special jokes are perfect and cover any monster that comes your way from mummy jokes to zombies and more!
1. How do you fix a broken Jack-O-Lantern?
Using a pumpkin patch!
2. Why was the Jack-O-Lantern afraid?
It had no guts!
3. What did the pumpkin say to the carver?
Cut it out!
4. What holiday do carved pumpkins celebrate?
5. What's a zombie's favorite type of cereal?
6. How do you know if a zombie likes someone?
They ask for seconds.
7. What do mummies listen to on Halloween?
8. Why did the mummy not have any friends?
Because he's too wrapped up in himself!
9. What would you get if you cross a vampire and a teacher?
Lots of blood tests!
10. What did the skeleton say to the vampire?
11. What's a vampire's favorite fruit?
12. What is a vampire's favorite candy?
13. Why was the vampire thrown in jail?
He was trying to rob the blood bank.
14. What would be a national holiday for a nation of vampires?
Bonus! Spooky Knock-Knock Jokes
One of the most popular types of jokes for kids is knock-knock jokes! Lucky for you, we found some of the perfect, silly Halloween Knock-Knock jokes for you to share with your child! These jokes are simple and easy for children (and their grown-ups) to understand and share!
1. Knock Knock.
Ice cream who?
Ice cream every time I see a ghost!
2. Knock Knock.
Ivana suck your blood.
3. Knock Knock.
Fangs for letting me in!
4. Knock Knock.
It's just a joke, you don't have to cry about it.