Sharing some laughs can be a great way to build community in your classroom. Jokes can also be a great way to bring out the funny side in your kids. Whether it’s first thing in the morning to see some smiles, later in the day to spice up a math lesson, or as a transition into the next activity; these jokes will surely bring some laughter to your classes. Check out this list of 59 kindergarten jokes that will have your kids giggling all day long!
1. Why did the boy throw the butter out the window?
So he could see a butter-fly.
2. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
3. What do you get when you cross a snail and a porcupine?
4. What kind of tree can fit in one hand?
A palm tree.
5. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use a honey-comb.
6. What is a snake’s favorite subject in school?
7. What room can you never enter?
8. What did the spider make online?
9. Why did the M&M go to school?
Because it really wanted to be a Smartie.
10. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses?
Because her students were so bright.
11. Why did the boy steal the chair from the classroom?
Because his teacher told him to take a seat.
12. What do you call a boy lying on your doorstep?
13. What do you call a monkey with a banana in its ears?
Anything you like, he can’t hear you.
14. Do you want to hear a joke about pizza?
Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
15. Why shouldn’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she’ll “Let it go.”
16. What do you call cheese that is not yours?
17. What kind of witch can you find at the beach?
18. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because he wasn’t “peeling” well.
19. What did one snowman say to the other?
Do you smell carrots?
20. What’s a monster’s favorite game?
Swallow the leader.
21. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no body to go with.
22. What is a pirate’s favorite letter?
23. What happens when an egg laughs?
It cracks up.
24. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
25. What do you call a train that sneezes?
26. What letter is always wet?
27. Why do giraffes have long necks?
Because they have smelly feet.
28. What animal needs to wear a wig?
A bald eagle.
29. What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A pork chop.
30. How did the Cookie Monster feel after he ate all the cookies?
31. What is a ghost’s favorite fruit?
32. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems.
33. What did the zero say to the eight?
34. What do you call a fake noodle?
35. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
36. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
37. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels.
38. What did one wall say to the other wall?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
39. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me.
40. Why don’t some animals play cards?
Because they’re afraid of cheetahs.
41. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
42. How do you catch a squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a nut.
43. Why was the computer cold?
It left its Windows open.
44. What do you call a fish without eyes?
45. Why was the math book happy?
Because it finally figured out its problems.
46. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
47. How does the ocean say hello?
48. Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one.
49. What’s a cat’s favorite color?
50. What is a tree’s favorite drink?
51. How do you organize a space party?
52. What kind of key opens a banana?
53. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Because it was two tired.
54. What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping?
55. What has ears but cannot hear?
56. What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between us, something smells.
57. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she will let it go.
58. Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts.
59. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?