Can't think of any kid-friendly jokes to tell in your third grade class? Well, look no further! Our collection of jokes is guaranteed to make your little rascals chuckle up a storm. From knock-knocks to riddles and funny dad jokes, your class will be rolling on the floor and telling their friends how hilarious their teacher is.
Humor is a great tool to use when students are feeling bored, energetic, distracted, or just need to giggle it out. So let's get started with 30 of the best third grade jokes we could find!
1. What do you call a boomerang that won't come back?
2. What did one math book say to the other math book?
Don't bother me, I have my own problems!
3. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn't exist yet.
4. What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste.
5. What did the traffic light say to the cars?
Don't look at me, I'm changing!
6. What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
7. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake.
8. What do cats eat for breakfast?
9. What kind of cake do ghosts like?
I Scream Cake!
10. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honey combs!
11. What do cows do on the weekends?
Go to the mooovies.
12. What's the best way to plan a party on Mars?
13. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
14. Knock knock
Icy you trying not to laugh at my joke!
15. Where do astronauts go to drink coffee?
16. What's a witch's favorite school subject?
17. Why did the student bring a ladder to school?
Because he wanted to go to high school.
18. Why shouldn't you tell secrets in a cornfield?
There are too many ears!
19. I used to hate facial hair.
But then it started to grow on me.
20. How do you get a squirrel to like you?
Act like a nut!
21. What did the ocean say to the pirate?
Nothing, it just waved.
22. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
23. What does a volcano say to his crush?
I lava you!
24. Why do fish live in saltwater?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
25. What do astronauts eat their dinner on?
26. What do you give a sick lemon?
27. Why can't you tell a window a joke?
Because it might crack up.
28. What do you call a hotdog on wheels?
29. How do billboards talk to each other?
30. What did one koala bear say to the other?
How's it hanging?