Watch your students smile sweeter this Valentine’s Day with the gift of laughter. Your students will love this compilation of 50 Valentine’s Day jokes more than a box of chocolates! From knock-knock jokes to cheesy jokes, we’ve got you covered with a list of appropriate jokes for kids! These can be used for all sorts of activities. Whether your students are making handmade cards or just want to make their families laugh, here are 85 sweet jokes for everyone to enjoy!
1. What did one oar say to the other?
How about a little row-mance?
2. What did the paperclip say to the magnet?
I find you very attractive.
3. What did the 1 say to the 0?
Without you I’m nothing.
4. What did one bee say to the other?
I love bee-ing with you, honey.
5. What did the owl say to her true love?
Owl always be yours!
6. What do you write on a slugs Valentine’s Day card?
Be my valen-slime!
7. What do you call two birds in love?
8. What did the baker say about his lover?
I’m dough-nuts about you!
9. What kind of flowers should you never give on Valentine’s Day?
10. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you!
11. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
12. Hey! Are you made out of oxygen and neon?
Because you are the ONe!
13. What did the girl cat say to the boy cat on Valentine’s Day?
You’re purrrrfect for me.
14. Where do hamburgers take their loves on Valentine’s Day?
To the meatball!
15. What do squirrels give each other on Valentine’s Day?
16. Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day?
They’re scentimental creatures.
17. What did the school nurse say to her students on Valentine’s Day?
Love is in the air today, but so is the flu so wash your hands.
18. What did one light bulb say to the other?
I love you with all my watt!
19. What do you call a very small Valentine?
20. What do you call a vampire’s sweetheart?
21. What would you get if you crossed a dog with a Valentine’s Card?
I love you drooooly!
22. What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend?
Be my Valenstein
23. What did the caveman give to his wife on Valentine’s Day?
UGHS and kisses!
24. What did one bell say to the other?
Be my Valentchime!
25. What did one monster say to the other?
Be my Valenslime!
26. What do you get when two dragons kiss?
Third-degree burns on your lips.
27. What did the bat say to his girlfriend?
You’re fun to hang around with.
28. What did one rabbit say to the other?
Somebunny loves you!
29. What did the blueberry say to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?
I love you berrry much!
30. What did the drum say to the other drum?
My heart beats for you!
31. What did one elephant say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
I love you a ton!
32. Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
He fell in love with a pin cusion!
33. Knock Knock!
Howard you like a big kiss?
34. Do you love me more than you love sleep?
I can’t answer that now, it’s time for my nap!
35. Knock Knock.
Sherwood like to be your Valentine!
36. What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp?
Stick with me and we’ll go places!
37. Boy: I can’t ever leave you!
Girl: Do you love me that much?
Boy: It’s not that. You’re standing on my feet!
38. What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
I wanna hold your hand hand hand hand hand hand hand hand.
39. What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day?
Hogs & kisses!
40. What did the calculator say to his pencil on Valentine’s Day?
You can count on me!
41. What did the bacon say to the egg on Valentine’s Day?
You’re an egg-cellent breakfast date.
42. What did the alpaca say to the llama?
You’re a whole llama fun!
43. What did the astronaut say to the alien on Valentine’s Day?
You’re out of this world.
44. What did the shovel say to the sand?
I really dig you!
45. Knock Knock.
46. One did one pear say to the other?
We make the perfect pair!
47. Knock Knock.
I’ve Bean thinking of you!
48. What did one beet say to the other?
You make my heart beet!
49. Knock knock.
I cherry-ish you!
50. Knock knock.
Orange ya glad we’re friends?
51. What did the love-struck paintbrush say to the palette?
You color my world!
52. Why did the bicycle fall in love?
It was two-tired of being alone!
53. What did the paper say to the pencil?
I’m completely drawn to you!
54. Why did the boy give his teacher a heart on Valentine’s Day?
Because he knew it was the key to success!
55. What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
I’m nuts about you!
56. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing up for Valentine’s Day!
57. What did the flower say to the bee?
Bee mine this Valentine’s!
58. What do you call a love story with a pinch of salt?
A seasoned romance!
59. Why did the fish fall in love with the sea?
It was swept away by the current!
60. What did the girl say to the boy with a box of chocolates?
You make life sweet!
61. Knock Knock.
Woo-hoo! It’s Valentine’s Day!
62. What did one leaf say to the other?
I’m falling for you!
63. What did the piece of toast say to the jelly on Valentine’s Day?
We’re the perfect spread!
64. Why did the spider propose on Valentine’s Day?
He wanted to spin a web of love!
65. What did the farmer say to his cow on Valentine’s Day?
I’m udderly in love with you!
66. Why did the boy put candy under his pillow on Valentine’s Day?
He wanted sweet dreams!
67. What did one wave say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
You shore are amazing!
68. What did the potato say to the fry on Valentine’s Day?
You spud-tacularly complete me!
69. What did the cat say to the mouse on Valentine’s Day?
You’ve captured my heart!
70. Why did the chocolate chip cookie cry on Valentine’s Day?
Because its mom was a wafer too long!
71. What did one key say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
You unlock my heart!
72. What do you call two lovebirds flying together on Valentine’s Day?
A perfect match!
73. What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle on Valentine’s Day?
“You mean a great dill to me!”
74. What do you call a cat on February 14th?
75. Why did the lovebirds break up?
They found they were stuck in a coo-de-sac!
76. Knock Knock.
Lettuce be Valentines!
77. Why did the spoon give the fork a Valentine’s Day card?
Because it felt “fork-tunate” to have it around!
78. What do you call two spiders in love?
79. What did the bee say to the flower on Valentine’s Day?
80. What do you call a romantic story about a loaf of bread?
A “floury” tale of love!
81. Why don’t scientists trust atoms on Valentine’s Day?
Because they make up everything, even love letters!
82. What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream on Valentine’s Day?
“I’m sweet on you!”
83. What did the ghost say to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?
“You’re boo-tiful to me!”
84. What did one sheep say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
“Ewe complete me!”
85. Why did the boy give his girlfriend a pencil for Valentine’s Day?
Because he wanted to write their love story together!