Winter brings cold and chill, but these hilarious jokes will warm up the heart and spark a laugh for kids of all ages. So, when the snow and winter chill rolls in – warm up a pot of soup, break out a cozy blanket, and let the laughs flow as you treat your kiddos to these adorable winter jokes!
1. How do snowmen read their e-mails?
With an icy-stare!
2. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
3. What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?
4. What did Frosty call his cow?
5. What does Frosty’s wife put on her face at night?
6. What does a Snowman take when he gets sick?
A chill pill
7. How do snowmen greet each other?
Ice to meet you.
8. What bites with no teeth?
9. When I grow I come closer to the ground. What am I?
10. What do snowmen win at the Olympics?
11. How do polar bears make their beds?
With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
12. How do snowmen get information?
They search the “Winter-net.”
13. What is the favorite Mexican food of snowmen?
Brrrr – itos
14. Tim: Winter is here.
Tom: Don’t answer the door.
15. What do you call an old snowman?
16. What does Jack Frost like best about school?
Snow and tell.
17. What happens when a baby snowman has a temper tantrum?
He has a meltdown.
18. Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Because it’s too far to walk.
19. Why did the snowman go to the doctor?
He was feeling chilled!
20. What is a Snowman’s favorite drink?
21. Why don’t you see penguins in Britain?
They’re afraid of Wales!
22. What often falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
23. Which one is faster, hot or cold?
Hot. You can catch a cold!
24. What’s white and goes up?
A confused snowflake!
25. What do you get when you cross Frosty with a baker?
Frosty the Dough-man
26. What does a cyclist ride during the winter?
27. How can you farm during the winter?
Use a snow plow
28. Knock, knock
Snow laughing matter.
29. How did Princess Elsa fall off her sled?
She let it go, let it go!
30. If your reindeer lost his tail, where would you go to buy him a new one?
A retail store
31. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman!
32. What did the snowflake say to the fallen leaf?
You crack me up!
33. Why don’t scientists trust snowflakes?
Because they’re always trying to change their form!
34. How did the snow globe feel after the holidays?
A little shaken!
35. What’s the snowman’s favorite game?
36. How does a penguin build its house?
Igloos it together!
37. What do you call a slow skier?
38. What’s a snowman’s least favorite vegetable?
39. Why did the snowman cross the road?
To get to the cooler side!
40. What is Frosty’s favorite dessert?
Ice cream and snow-cones!
41. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
Ice Krispy treats!
42. How do penguins pay for things?
43. Why did Frosty wear a hat?
To have a head to snow on!
44. Why did the winter weather report go to school?
To get a little “brighter”!
45. What’s a snowman’s favorite dance?
46. How do you make a snowman laugh?
Tell him an ice-breaker!
47. How do you know if there’s a snowman in your bed?
You wake up wet!
48. Why did the icicle get in trouble?
Because it had a meltdown!
49. What do you call a snowman with a suntan?
50. How do snowmen travel?
By riding an “icicle”!
51. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Do you smell carrots?
52. What’s a snowman’s favorite cereal?
53. How do you catch an Arctic squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a nut!
54. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a cat?
55. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce?
56. Why was the math book sad in winter?
It had too many problems to solve before spring!
57. What is a snowman’s favorite yoga pose?
58. What’s a snowman’s favorite song?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow”! Oh, wait, that’s already on your list! How about “Ice Ice Baby”?
59. What did the scarf say to the hat?
You go ahead, I’ll hang around!
60. What do you call a snowman party?
61. What did one winter hat say to the other?
You stay here, I’ll go on a head!
62. What’s a parent’s least favorite Christmas carol?
Frozen’s “Let it Go”!
63. What did the big snowflake say to the little snowflake?
You crack me up!
64. What’s an igloo’s favorite game?
Snow and Seek!
65. What do you call a snowman with a map?
66. Why did Frosty apply for a job?
He wanted to get his “chill” bills paid!
67. What do you call a snowman in May?
68. What’s a snowman’s favorite lunch?
69. What did one icicle say to the other icicle?
You hang here, I’ll go on ahead!
70. What’s Jack Frost’s favorite room in the house?
The “chill” room!
71. What did the snow say to the sunlight?
You crack me up!
72. What’s a snowman’s favorite game in the summer?
Swim and melt!
73. What did Frosty say when he was offered a cup of coffee?
No thanks, I’m already “melted” enough!
74. How do you know if a snowman is lying?
Your nose will grow!
75. What’s Frosty’s favorite candy?
76. What do you call a snowman that tells jokes?
Frosty the pun-man!
77. What’s the snowman’s favorite musical instrument?
The “cool” drums!
78. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
Look for the Fresh Prints!
79. What kind of photos do snowmen take?
80. What do you call a gang of snowmen?
A “cool” crew!
81. What’s a snowman’s favorite type of bath?
82. Why did Frosty bring string to the party?
To tie one on!
83. Why was the snowman looking through a pile of carrots?
He was picking his nose!
84. How does Jack Frost get around?
By riding his “icicle”!
85. What do you call a dog who loves winter?
A “chill” hound!
86. What did Frosty’s girlfriend give him for Valentine’s Day?
87. What’s a snowman’s least favorite weather?
88. What did the snowman order at the fast-food restaurant?
An ice-burger with “chill-i” sauce!
89. What’s a snowman’s favorite type of music?
90. What did the snowman name his daughter?
91. What’s a snowman’s favorite holiday destination?
The North “cool”!
92. How did the snowman break the ice at the party?
With a “cool” joke!
93. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
94. Why did Frosty go to school?
To get a “cool” education!
95. What did one snowflake say to the other?
96. What did the snowman say to the aggressive carrot?
“Get out of my face!”
97. How do snowmen like their eggs?
98. Why did the snowman want a divorce?
His wife was a real flake!
99. What did the thermometer say to the snowman?
“You make my temperature drop!”
100. What’s a snowman’s favorite type of story?
A “cool” tale!