Summer might be over but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! We've compiled 32 back-to-school memes for teachers to help keep you laughing as the new school year starts. Why not forward them to your colleagues or print them out for the workroom noticeboard - they might just help lighten the mood around campus as this busy period begins.
1. First of all, let's get real.
Take a deep breath before you respond.
2. Have you missed endlessly repeating yourself over the past 10 weeks?
I guess I'll explain it again... for the millionth time.
3. Get ready for the excuses to start.
The unfortunate part is that the parents would probably agree with the kid and take full responsibility.
4. You were hoping to catch Covid this semester, right?
Back it up, friend.
5. Yes, we all know this kid...
Hey, helps save money on school supplies.
6. We applaud your immune systems of steel.
Remember the booger-free days of virtual school?
7. It's time to start up those side hustles again.
You like instant ramen, right?
8. And review those retirement plans.
At least you'll be able to use the bathroom freely.
9. Say goodbye to your family and friends.
We all need good teacher friends we can vent to about comments like this.
10. Don't forget to slather on that night cream!
Stress? What stress. Who's stressed?
11. Just take it one day at a time.
Try not to listen to the teacher's stories.
12. Better get that Target run done soon.
Like a stealthy school supply magpie.
13. That *weekly Target run.
Is someone eating them?
14. You like to work out after a long day, right?
Can't wait to grade papers... all night, every night.
15. Get ready for that chronic back pain to flare back up.
And remember to wear those orthopedic school shoes too.
16. Remember that there will be good days!
The joy of not having a fight to break up at recess.
17. And some days that will test your patience.
I'll just forward your parents the lesson plan and they can take it from here.
18. Did we mention patience?
You'll be waiting for a school term.
19. You are the masters of multi-tasking.
All in one day of school!
20. Be brave and try new things!
21. Don't forget to take care of yourself.
How about a four-day school week too?
22. Taking a sick day is harder than it should be.
I'll just spend my evening planning fun-filled activities for tomorrow while feeling like death.
23. Because your workday isn't difficult enough.
24. We all have that one colleague.
Shut them down.
25. Please tell me field trips are still cancelled?
Is there a more stressful time than having 60 kids loose in a museum?
26. Your level of sarcasm is second to none.
Let's hope they start after I retire.
27. Just when you thought you were all set for the year...
As the new school year approaches and you realize you have to redo... everything.
28. Nothing scares them more.
Don't test me.
29. There's always winter break to look forward to.
30. And don't forget, one day, summer will return.
A blissful summer is just around the corner.
31. And it shall be glorious.
Hello carefree summer days!
32. Just try not to think about the next school year.
We hope these memes helped put a smile on your face. The start of a new school year can be stressful, but you'll get through it and be back in your stride soon enough! Try to take pleasure in the little things where you can and remember to take care of yourself. We appreciate our teachers!