Our kids are growing up, and so is their humor. We have some tweens on our hands and getting them to laugh can be a challenge as teachers. While subjects are becoming more involved, information is denser and students need a break to reset and refresh. This collection of jokes is perfect to relieve some tension and bring on the smiles! From funny dad jokes to school jokes, jokes about animals, food, and any other silly jokes we could think of. Here is our list of 30 hilarious kids' jokes to turn any frowns upside down!
1. What is the capital in Washington?
2. Why are sports stadiums so cool?
They are full of fans!
3. Why do dragons sleep during the day?
So they can fight knights!
4. What's really fast, really loud, and tastes good with salsa?
A rocket chip.
5. You want to hear a joke about pizza?
Never mind, it's too cheesy.
6. Why was the cookie sad?
Because his mom was a wafer so long.
7. What has eyes but cannot see?
8. How do you put a baby alien to sleep?
9. Why did the lion spit out the clown?
Because he tasted funny.
10. Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot!
11. What do you call a bagel that can fly?
A plain bagel.
12. What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate?
A candy baaaa.
13. Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you Count Dracula.
14. What did the paper say to the pencil?
You have a good point.
15. Why did the music teacher need a ladder?
To reach the high notes.
16. What is white when it's dirty and black when it's clean?
17. Why are there fences around cemeteries?
Because people are dying to get in.
18. What do witches put on their hair?
19. Where do T-rexes shop?
At dino stores.
20. Why was the broom so late for school?
21. What superhero is the best at baseball?
Batman, of course!
22. What two things can you never have for breakfast?
Lunch and dinner.
23. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
The letter M.
24. Knock, knock
Owls say who?
25. What is brown and sticky?
26. Where do library books like to sleep?
Under their covers.
27. How do you get Pikachu on a bus?
Poke him on.
28. How do you tell if a vampire is sick?
How much he is coffin.
29. Why did it take so long for the pirate to learn the alphabet?
Because he got stuck at C.
30. What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm in your apple.